Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
So I'm in love with the car and I'm thinking that the wheels will be the exact same as the Charger/Magnum wheels. Wouldn't be awesome though if they offered a wheel that made you think Rallye Rim? Not some stupid looking blown up job like the Wheel Vintages 17' and 18' rallye rim but something really classy a real updated version.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think that would be a great idea! With production down the road a little bit, start making suggestions to DCX along those lines. Going that retro with body style...that we have seen...they may just be thinking right up that alley.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'm thinkin' 20" Rallye (yes, that's how Mopar spelled it) wheels similar in design to the original Mopar code W21 version, but in polished forged aluminum instead of steel...to enhance the looks of the chromed quad rectangular-shaped exhaust tips out back. :cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
These are the 'new' version of the classic Cragar SS wheels. Think I would like to see some original SS on the Challenger to get a better idea. The looked good on them in the early '70s.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i think 20" rallye would look hella siick! do you guys remember when the challenger got overhauled. i think these wheels are badass.

·
Registered
3 Posts
if I'm not mistaken, the trim rings that came from production were made to make the wheels look like holes by reflection. why not try to reproduce what they wanted in a standard 15"?

·
Registered
12 Posts
GIVE ME MY CRAGAR SS WHEELS BACK in 20's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts