Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Challenger Scat Pack with dynamic package. The wheels are 20x9 1/2 with 5.115 bolt circle and + 18.5 offset. I’m looking for a wheel to use as a spare since it doesn’t come with one and a new wheel from dodge is $1,210.00.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Typical on-line dealer price. Still a chunk but not 1,200 bucks.
Rim Wheel Product Text Spoke

·
Super Moderator
17,469 Posts
there's companies that make replicas - they won't be forged like that T/A 392 wheel is, but for use as a spare - it would work.

the forged OEM wheels are more expensive than the the cast versions of the other styles - FYI

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,209 Posts

A Guy

Reactions: cruiserdan

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
2,199 Posts
Not sure how pristine a wheel you are seeking, but members will almost assuredly curb a wheel and want to replace it. Take a picture of your wheels and post a wanted ad seeking a lightly damaged (not bent or cracked) one. If you are patient, one will become available for a fraction of the cost of a factory or reproduction wheel. That’s how I got mine. After all, it’s for use as a spare....

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,231 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discount Tire and Tire Rack both have 9.0x20 cast wheels with a 20mm offset that fit Challengers with Brembo brakes.

I use the American Racing wheel below with a Kumho tire (245/45x20) as a spare for my ‘18 Challenger (6.4/A8/Dynamics). The Kumho is the same OD (28.7”) as the 275/40x20 Pirelli tires that came on my SP. I had a flat tire on a trip to the backwoods of Maine. The full-size spare made dealing with it a lot easier.

The difference between the 18.5mm offset of the stock wheels and the 20mm offset of these wheels is 0.06 inches. I understand why Dodge uses super-strong forged wheels as standard OEM on SRT-powered cars. I’m comfortable with using a cast wheel for the spare.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts