Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the look of wheel spacers, pref. the rear wheels... Does anybody have some installed? what do they recommend? thanks :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's great, A photo would be much appreciated ;)
I run 1 1/8" on the front of my C10. Have put 45,000 miles with zero issues.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I plan on putting maybe a 3/4 inch spacer on the rears.
How long are the studs in the Challenger? If they are longer than 3/4" the you will have to have a relief area behind the wheel for the studs on the car to go into. Most cars the least you can do is 1", just measure the stud length or look at the mating surface on the wheel.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
872 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
i've ordered a couple sets of adapter spacers from them and they're top notch, but expect a 1-2 week production time.

here's my stance with 20mm spacers in the rear and 30mm front.
That looks great man! What are your tire sizes? Do you touch the fenders at all on front or back?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, all I can say is complete beauty man! Thank you for posting the pictures, looks amazing and def. doing it now! Also love the hood! I am planning on purchasing the same ones! Thanks again man!!

i've ordered a couple sets of adapter spacers from them and they're top notch, but expect a 1-2 week production time.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I love the look of wheel spacers, pref. the rear wheels... Does anybody have some installed? what do they recommend? thanks :)
austindro - I use spacers on my Ram QC 4x4, but not my Challenger. I have had them on for about 80K miles with no issues. Keep in mind a lot of tire shops won't touch your car if you run spacers, also make sure you re- torque your lugs often.

AKM83 - absolutely love those rims and look of the car!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Placed an order for mine today along with new tires...I'm excited to see what it will look like

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just placed my order too :) I will post pics on this thread!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Spacers came in...i'll have them on in a week or so :)

20mm on left side (rear) and 30mm on right side (front).

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
Installed!

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
my rear wheels are 275/40/20 with 20mm spacers and i'm not rubbing but very close to...I did have my fenders rolled back in the day but not sure if that would need to be done for everyone.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts