Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2011 Challenger RT Classic
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i'm still working from home, I spend my "break time" out in the garage. Yesterday I had my 2019 Dodge Journey parked next to the Challenger. After 2 months of owning the Challenger I noticed the Journey color (Granite Pearl-Coat) is the same as the wheels on the Challenger. The Journey also had the Dodge twin stripe logo on the wheel centercaps in the Granite color. The Journey caps are more of a satin chrome than the Challenger's shiny chrome caps and match the chrome on the wheels. I swapped them out last night. Good move or go back to the shiny originals?

Registered
Since i'm still working from home, I spend my "break time" out in the garage. Yesterday I had my 2019 Dodge Journey parked next to the Challenger. After 2 months of owning the Challenger I noticed the Journey color (Granite Pearl-Coat) is the same as the wheels on the Challenger. The Journey also had the Dodge twin stripe logo on the wheel centercaps in the Granite color. The Journey caps are more of a satin chrome than the Challenger's shiny chrome caps and match the chrome on the wheels. I swapped them out last night. Good move or go back to the shiny originals? View attachment 1023256 View attachment 1023257 View attachment 1023251
Good move. 馃憤

Premium Member
That looks much better! I bought a sticker kit on eBay for like $12, made the Rhombus slashes red.

Love those Envy wheels! Here's my 13 is sold a few years ago:

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
I like the change better

A Guy

Reactions: MAC RT 1

Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
I like the change too.

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop

A Guy :devilish:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts