Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 2019 5 spoke take offs for sale. Both have zeros summer tires mounted. Tires and wheels came off around 2500mi.

I also have two new in box FactoryReproduction 10.5 satin mesh rimes. I have two. The offset is the 25m with works really well on the Challenger. I have a total of 2 of these in Satin. You can view them at Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheels | FR 70 | Factory Reproductions.

I will mark items as sold once the money is on the barrel head.

2x 2018 Factory Wheels w/Pzeros mounted and balanced = $450 ( thats a very good deal )

2x 275x40x20 Pzero Summer tires w/ 2500 mi = $250 ( willing to take offers, not much though )

2x 20x10.5 w 25mm offset FactoryReproduction wheels, NIB = $400 ( thats $50 cheaper per wheel than at Dodge Hellcat Replica Wheels | FR 70 | Factory Reproductions )

2x DynoMAX 24250 Race Bullets NIB = 35.00. I went headers and Borla ATAK
wheels1.jpg
wheels1.jpg
racebullet.jpg

Needing to start doing mods and tune related stuff on my car.Local meet / pick-up only. While I can respect a offer, if the offer is 25% under what I am asking or something I'll just pass now. Either way, while this is up they are for sale. All the details you need are listed here. Being they do not really eat much, they can just sit around until sold.

Thanks folks!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
1 side question (sorry if it's not okay) are you happy with FactoryReproduction wheels in terms of quality and strength ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts