Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to ID these wheels. I plan on doing a similar setup on my R/T.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
I appreciate the link. I'll look into the replica wheels, however, I plan on installing the flares and cutting the wheel wells to be able to put a much larger tire than what I normally could. I'm looking at around a 10.5" rim at the smallest.

:thumbsup:
I have 315/35 R20 on 10.5 rims +25mm offset on the rear of my R/T not cutting required

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is looking at the rim from the front, what exactly are you looking for, I might be able to back it out of the garage during the day. It is put away for the winter.

Rims fit nice! No need to pull it out. I'll look into making sure there is no difference between your 15+ and my 14.

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Rims fit nice! No need to pull it out. I'll look into making sure there is no difference between your 15+ and my 14.
you will NOT be able to put 315s on your 2014 without rolling the quarter panel.... 305s are it. They changed them on the '15 and up because of the Hellcat.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is looking at the rim from the front, what exactly are you looking for, I might be able to back it out of the garage during the day. It is put away for the winter.

Nice car! whose lover kit did you go with, and what’s your overall review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Nice car! whose lover kit did you go with, and what’s your overall review?

EGS or any of the ABS ones on Ebay are the same. Love the look, real pain to clean the rear window as they have to be removed. I love the look and would not drill through my roof to install the real nice $700.00 lovers from Dale's Cuda shop. Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
25 Posts
EGS or any of the ABS ones on Ebay are the same. Love the look, real pain to clean the rear window as they have to be removed. I love the look and would not drill through my roof to install the real nice $700.00 lovers from Dale's Cuda shop. Thanks for the compliments.

Absolutely! That’s actually the exact reason I asked; I wouldn’t drill through my car to install ANYTHING. Do they make any noise driving down the road?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have the expensive Dales Cuda shop louvers. I bought the ones that were double-sided tape install, because i also didn't want to drill my roof. The Dales look much better than the plastic ones and they flip up with pins removed for easy cleaning. I have gone 140 mph and they don't budge . I will admit that the double sided tape didn't hold up well in the summer heat and I ended up drilling the roof and installed rubber well nuts. Haven't had any problems. No rust, no leaks, nada ! I'm looking to get old school 17 or 18 inch Rally wheels for my 2014 RT and can't seem to find anything . These SSR SP1 wheels may be my second choice.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts