Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got and email today from Bismarck letting me know the wheels were in process and at the powder coater. He sent me some pics so I could get my thread started on whats to be expected on the transformed SilvaSurfer...

Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you the latest release from US Wheel....

Nextime

The actual forging from the beginning: As you can see the forgings start off as solid aluminum 6061-T6 heat treated to make it strong but light...

Then it goes to the CNC Milling & Lathe Machine to make it look like this: (This is Just one of the processes it goes thru)

Once those processes are done the centers come out looking like this....

Then they are ready for powder coating and mounting. My centers are currently at the powder coater so these are all the pics I have for now.... But I want to thank Bismarck and Al of US Wheel for hooking a Brotha Up. Shout outs go to MOL, BigAL, SDCARGUY, and Noid for connecting me with US Wheel.

MORE TOO COME!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Dam!! USW doesn't stop killin the wheel industry! That is a new wheel never before hit the streets!!! Al and Biz do it again! Those are some nice shoes Surfer!

Buckwheat

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Nice wheels dude!!!!! Those look awesome. What size are you doing?

I'd like to hear of some weight measurements once you're all done

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the love guys... I am going with 22's... with a 4 inch lip in the front and 5 inch lip in the back.. Brushed aluminum face with black pockets and chrome lips... More info and details to come...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts