Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have 2016 challenger scat pack and has 245 on the back. I’m wonder what size should I go wider? What type and brand of tires good for rain? Thank you

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi guys I have 2016 challenger scat pack and has 245 on the back. I’m wonder what size should I go wider? What type and brand of tires good for rain? Thank you
I heard people like the NIt05s for street. Personally i still have factory on my. I am not too sure what can fit. I am not that savvy about that, but 275s are factory on the HC so try those lol

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
When my SP needs tires I'm going to 255/45-20 all around. Had them on my old R/T and really liked them. They are $30 cheaper per tire than 245's and 275's.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,757 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,708 Posts
I have a staggered set-up on my 2009 SRT- 245/45-20s on the front an 275/40-20s on the rear (see photo).

For a great ultra high performance tire, that won't break the bank, I would recommend the Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 tire (see link for reviews).

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
+1 for the Cooper Zeon’s. Have about 200 miles on mine. Great tire.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I agree with McRib, I like any of the Michelin Pilot Sport or Super-sports, PS2 summer. Very quiet tire, great traction in rain, and balances easy. It will not 'roar' as it wears, like a 'Goodyear' will.
Sometime they go on sale at Costco with a deal on installation.
Michelin has a Pilot Sport 4S that looks good, not a cold weather tire.
Have a good one,
Parrott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts