Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
and NO QUESTIONS ASKED........wink-wink
I was never here............
These aren't the Droids your looking for............

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,699 Posts
He get it gold plated?!

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
I see a Hellcat shortblock and blower in somebody's future. Wow!!

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,719 Posts
So what does the "100" mean on those bills?

All mine just have "1" or "5" or occasionally a "20" on them...no "100" though :scratchhead:

Wait a second...

are those...

does that mean...

So those bills are worth one hundred American dollars each?!?! And he had stacks of them?!?!?!

MAN, I gotta get rich, I want bills that say 100 on them too!! And lots of them!!!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I bet that customer paid cash so that VERY expensive mod does not show up on the credit card statement.
I know, because I did the same thing..ha ha

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
I think it's more like the bills won't fit in her COACH/GUCCI purse, so the Queen carries the credit card and the KING lugs around the heavy bulky cash.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow if those are all hundreds throughout the stack he could have gotten another half a car. Now if they are one hundred on top and the rest are $1 bills then I am not so impressed. Now what could I get from you guys for 30K?

·
Vendor
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow if those are all hundreds throughout the stack he could have gotten another half a car. Now if they are one hundred on top and the rest are $1 bills then I am not so impressed. Now what could I get from you guys for 30K?
29K dollars, all $100 dollar bills
Luke

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
29K dollars, all $100 dollar bills
Luke
Y'all have to report that? Knew a guy years ago walked into dealer with 16K in cash and they called the cops.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
513 Posts
Knew a guy years ago walked into dealer with 16K in cash and they called the cops.
what? that makes ZERO sense.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
what? that makes ZERO sense.
Treasury law against money laundering, thought businesses had to report any cash transaction over 10 grand.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,699 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
When I bought my challenger, I paid tried paying 25k in cash and finance the rest. I had to show proof that i had pulled it from bank account and why I didn't write a check instead. So I went to the bank, deposited and then gave my down payment in form of a check. I figured it was easier paying in cash, guess I was wrong.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts