Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know, my DWB was crashed recently. I refuse to drive a fixed car that I worked so hard to get.

I'm looking at getting another DWB, but I'd really love the 11 Toxic Orange. With the new base price of the hemi, maybe a hemi too.

So when the heck are these suppose to hit dealers?

·
Registered
653 Posts
As you all know, my DWB was crashed recently. I refuse to drive a fixed car that I worked so hard to get.

I'm looking at getting another DWB, but I'd really love the 11 Toxic Orange. With the new base price of the hemi, maybe a hemi too.

So when the heck are these suppose to hit dealers?
Some already have. A lot are in transit as well. You should start calling dealers to make inventory inquiries.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
They have already started arriving at dealers over the past couple of weeks. Local dealer here has had a couple of IE's arrive already and has also received some V6 models. I saw on some other threads that R/T's have also arrived recently, with one being Toxic Orange.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealer that everyone hates to buy from other here has a blue IE, but that is it for 11s

I guess I'll start the calling. I want out of my crashed 10.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Papa's Dodge in CT. They refuse to deal and they refuse to find a car for you and they refuse to believe you actually want a car unless you want it that day.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently they are the best Dodge Dealer out here, but there are only a few left after the more local ones closed. I'm sure they move cars, they just don't move them to people like me that aren't push overs.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ Thank you! I was using cars.com and didn't see them come up at all

I'm sorry, everything has been such a flash since the accident on Saturday

·
Registered
653 Posts
^ Thank you! I was using cars.com and didn't see them come up at all

I'm sorry, everything has been such a flash since the accident on Saturday
No problem, what are you apologizing for? Glad to see you're already on the rebound.

I basically just did a search for Dodge dealers around Papas Dodge area and came up with that one and then did an inventory check. According to the site they already have them because they have 5 miles, unless they're just anticipating the number they're arriving with.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, they close at 6 tomorrow and I work 8:30 to 5 between both jobs, so Sunday morning (since I have to work during the superbowl) I'm going to check out the color in person, after I call to make sure it is there.

I appreciate it. So far, the dealer that sold me my current car is willing (just bs talk at the moment) to give me 17K towards a trade in, as is, not fixed. I'm going to take the insurance check to cover the rest. I'm really tempted on testing an RT this time. Based on insurance, the hemi might be coming home.

edit: I just want to find a BASE 11 RT for that 29K price range.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well, they close at 6 tomorrow and I work 8:30 to 5 between both jobs, so Sunday morning (since I have to work during the superbowl) I'm going to check out the color in person, after I call to make sure it is there.

I appreciate it. So far, the dealer that sold me my current car is willing (just bs talk at the moment) to give me 17K towards a trade in, as is, not fixed. I'm going to take the insurance check to cover the rest. I'm really tempted on testing an RT this time. Based on insurance, the hemi might be coming home.

edit: I just want to find a BASE 11 RT for that 29K price range.
Wow, sounds like you aren't taking much of a hit with the SE depending on how much insurance will give you. You've got a lot of options to choose from or not choose on the RT. Good luck with the SE. Keep me posted on how things go. :guiness:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would fix your car first...many dealers wont run a car fax when you trade, and thus wont know the car was repaired...you'll definately get more for it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The neww ones are heading to the dealers now, I passed two car haulers loaded with Challengers last night comming home. They were going into the rail yard to go on the train to dealers.....Some toxix orange were on there but it was dark....

·
Registered
710 Posts
I thought Papa's had a slogan "Nobody beats a Papa's deal. I see your from CT. I can reccomend a couple of body shops to you
Skrips in Prospect did work for me a couple times very pleased with outcome.
Stanley's AutoBody in Waterbury never had anywork done myself by them but they just repaired a co-workers Dodge that was DWB also and the job and paint match looked excellent and I'm very fussy. They have a good reputation and are really into the Mopars.

·
Registered
402 Posts
The neww ones are heading to the dealers now, I passed two car haulers loaded with Challengers last night comming home. They were going into the rail yard to go on the train to dealers.....Some toxix orange were on there but it was dark....
Out of curiosity, was this in melvindale? because last night my RT classic blackberry pearl went to the train station. Was wondering if you might have seen it?

·
Registered
160 Posts
No in Scarborough On there were two truck loads comming down Markham Rd to the railyard on Nashdene Rd this is where they go after comming from Windsor to get the stripes put on. There is a huge yard there of all makes and models to go on the trains to ship all over. When I get a chance I will take pics in the day and post.

·
Registered
402 Posts
No in Scarborough On there were two truck loads comming down Markham Rd to the railyard on Nashdene Rd this is where they go after comming from Windsor to get the stripes put on. There is a huge yard there of all makes and models to go on the trains to ship all over. When I get a chance I will take pics in the day and post.
cool thanks. My car went to Michigan and was held there for a while. Last night went to a rail yard in Melvindale to get shipped. At least I hope :scratchhead:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts