1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Done last I heard only 2k made.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Supposedly 4 days after they opened per the VP of Chrysler 2000 orders were gone quick. Only way to get one now is find a dealership that hasn't already pre-sold the car to one of us here..

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,040 Posts
Yep all 2,000 sold out in four days. Your best bet now is to try and find a dealership that has one on order.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,733 Posts
I get that there are supposed to be only 2000 Shakers made, but how do you know Dodge won't offer the same thing in a different package in the future? In short, you don't. So the fact that THIS run is limited is nice, but I've seen to many one offs, followed by more one offs in the past to know better.
I remember when plum crazy was first introduced in 2010 they were supposed to have a numbered plaque on the dash (never happened). Everyone thought they'd better get one while they could....only to find out they'd be offered again and again with an even more powerful engine and core models, etc.
I hope there are genuinely only 2000 Shakers made. They're gorgeous cars any way you cut it, BUT, I don't think we'll be seeing the last of them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The way I heard it from the dealer is that the special edition "shaker package" is limited to 2000 units in 2014. The shaker may very well be offered on upcoming cars, but not in a special package, so I heard and for what it's worth. I think you can order a Mopar edition, that has a Shaker hood and is limited to only 100. Those are supposed to be released in May. Good luck.

Whiter.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm thinking if they sold 2000 orders in 4 days, we will see them in the future.

Since they already have the dies and engineering, proven market demand, and at least one more year of a similar platform I bet it will be back in more than a limited run.

On that note, I'm still glad I got in on the 2000 though! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts