Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Still makes me cringe, this video was posted up earlier today...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea.... im pretty sure i would either kill that driver or just walk into oncoming traffic... my life would just be over!

·
Registered
116 Posts
some how someone would have to stop me from opening up a can of whoop arse.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Looks like another phone inccident to me good going lady!!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Oh man..... that was sick to watch. I know what it feels like to have something pristine, turned into garbage by a careless person.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Is that an inaugural 392 Challenger?

DUUUUUUUUDE......that mother ef'r would have left the accident site bloody and my fists cut to hell because of the melon pounding the knob shine would have recieved for driving his truck into my car.

Some ahole the other day ran a stop sign and almost creamed into the side of my beautiful B5 Blue R/T Classic. I slammed on the horn, stopped the car and VERBALLY beat the *hit out of the guy. He did not move at all. Here's the irony...I was on my way to the gun range........alot of restaint boys.....alot of restraint............grrrrrrr.

DON'T MESS WITH ANOTHER MANS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Saw this on another site the other day and what I said there still stands...

I can not believe there is a full 23 seconds of video after impact, and yet the ford driver was not shown being yanked from the truck & beaten to a pulp.
That would NOT have been the case had that dumbass hit most of us.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Saw this on another site the other day and what I said there still stands...

I can not believe there is a full 23 seconds of video after impact, and yet the ford driver was not shown being yanked from the truck & beaten to a pulp.
That would NOT have been the case had that dumbass hit most of us.

What's really crazy, is when they start blaming you.

I want to say here in WI, there is/was (might have been repealed or never went through) a 10% at fault law. Even if you were the one not at fault, you are still somewhat at fault becuase you were there and that you could have avoided being hit if you were a more attentive/responsible driver- something to that effect.

IF I was in a similar scenario, I would not be surprised if I would be given a "disorderly conduct" ticket, after yelling at the other person up and down.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Watch the video in full screen, pause it and look at whats in the driver's lap in the truck ...a little dog. What an idiot.
Dang sure is. Watching it full screen it also looks like the driver of the truck didn't hit the brakes until after the collision. You can see the impact... then a break, then you see the front dip down.

Just stupid.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

I want to say here in WI, there is/was (might have been repealed or never went through) a 10% at fault law. Even if you were the one not at fault, you are still somewhat at fault becuase you were there and that you could have avoided being hit if you were a more attentive/responsible driver- something to that effect.

IF I was in a similar scenario, I would not be surprised if I would be given a "disorderly conduct" ticket, after yelling at the other person up and down.
"becuase you were there"
That sounds like my old work...

Years ago I was rear-ended in a work truck while "SITTING" at a red light with 2 (yes TWO) cops standing right beside me.
They had pulled over some kids in a car and were standing between the kids door & the back of my truck when some dumb lady... slams into the back of my truck. All they had to do was turn around and they were "On the scene" We all walked over to the curb, and the cops asked the lady wtf she was doing, that she didn't see a huge bucket truck in front of her. She replied "Well... I was looking at you(the cops)" The cop just reached in his pocket and pulled out his ticket book and wrote her up right there on the spot.

When my work reviewed the accident, they determined "I was at fault", because "I could have drove up Lime St, instead or Queen St"...and she would have hit someone else. Even thought it would have meant driving 2 blocks out of the way from my destination, for no good reason. :notallthere:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts

D*mn, and I thought NJ laws were screwed up; that one takes the cake:notallthere:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
D*mn, and I thought NJ laws were screwed up; that one takes the cake:notallthere:

I could be wrong, but I was certain I heard murmurs of said law possibly going into effect. Basically it was one of those ploys for more money to lawyers, a way to bump up insurance costs. blah blah blah.

Not sure if it ever went into effect, but that's how it works at times. Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I wonder if there going to become a member now and tell there story of how they just bought there 392 IE and then was rear ended. =/ Thats most unfortunate to say the least.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I *hope* it was a stock unit purchased. Because if it was one of us here that placed a custom order for their IE and waited 4-6 months for delivery only to have this jack a$$ rear end it would be almost unbearable.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Look on the bright side, that was one damn good 60ft time!!!!!! Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood. I did almost get sideswiped by some jackass this morning. didnt even look and he just turned right into my lane. I gotta say ABS works good in these things.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.