Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't read the future but is there any reason not to order a 2021 Challenger Scat Pack WB over the 2022, 2023 or 2024? :unsure:
Is it worth the wait? Any anticipated changes on the WB SP Challenger during these coming years?:unsure:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Well, its way to soon to know of any changes for 2022.or beyond except a redesign is coming in 2023 or 2024. As far as 2021, don't see.any changes coming except maybe a new color(maybe)..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, its way to soon to know of any changes for 2022.or beyond except a redesign is coming in 2023 or 2024. As far as 2021, don't see.any changes coming except maybe a new color(mayne).

Mayne never heard of that color before. I guess there won't be anything significant such as increase in power or lighten up weight of Challenger. :unsure:

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Mayne never heard of that color before. I guess there won't be anything significant such as increase in power or lighten up weight of Challenger. :unsure:
The only change that I can find was that the Charger Hellecat 707hp was increased to that of the Challenger Hellcat which is 717hp. Of, course you could go out an purchase the Challenger Super Stock which puts out 807hp.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,715 Posts
You never know what options/packages they will offer

But to wait, there will always be something coming out. I don't expect anything big (cough 426 cough), but then, you never know. Personally, if I wanted one, I'd get what I want now

A Guy

Reactions: fyrdude

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only change that I can find was that the Charger Hellecat 707hp was increased to that of the Challenger Hellcat which is 717hp. Of, course you could go out an purchase the Challenger Super Stock which puts out 807hp.

No I will stick with the SP WB as it has more usable power for street driving. Also the price is right.

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
2021 already released and rolling out of Brampton.

2022 about this same time next year.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
Ok so It all starts in November of whatever year.
Varies from year to year but lately it has been late in the fall.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is probably not worth waiting for 2022 as I don't think there will be any drastic changes or performance differences in R/T 392 SPWB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts