Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my 2010 r/t used in Sept 2013 with 50,000 miles on her, I see pipe from tips to mufflers under the rear seat, is this correct or has previous owner saved me time and money? I might add that the welds don't look factory at the mufflers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like a hotrod, we like the sound. Just curious, is there cats, mufflers then resonators?

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
From the engine to the tips, it's...

Manifold -> mid-pipe w/ cats -> X- or H- pipe (depending on auto or manual) -> mufflers in front of the rear axle -> resonators between the rear axle and bumper -> tips.

If you have nothing but pipe between the mufflers under the rear seat and the tips then yes, the previous owner removed the resonators.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, good to know since I bought it from Dodge it should not void any warranty issues. One less mod to pay for.:lol:

·
Banned
1,079 Posts
From the engine to the tips, it's...

Manifold -> mid-pipe w/ cats -> X- or H- pipe (depending on auto or manual) -> mufflers in front of the rear axle -> resonators between the rear axle and bumper -> tips.

If you have nothing but pipe between the mufflers under the rear seat and the tips then yes, the previous owner removed the resonators.
Couldn't have described it better

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts