Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen these on a craigslist ad for an srt8 that was for sale.
But Im kinda baffled on what brand rim this is.
Looks like a powder coated american racing torq thrust II.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
....general concept is the same but there are obvious differences between those two.

If that logo is of the manufacturer, it's completely unfamiliar to me. ...is it supposed to be "SKOP"? If you're still able, maybe you can contact the seller.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Lol... I was looking all over for SKOP wheels ahahahahash

Now - any one heard of ssob wheels? how about esoof ?

·
Registered
254 Posts
:lol: ....had me scratching my head on that one. Glad someone was able to figure it out.
I know, seriously, it's not an obviously upside down design. It's like trying to read graffiti :)

Once I realized that the top bar of the K was a part of the S, that second letter had to either be a T or it was the wrong way up.

At first I thought it said "Doys", but a google search for "Doys wheels" came up "did you mean 'Coy's wheels'" ? :)

.. and I've spent the past 2 wheels looking at rims and had never heard of these guys.

·
Registered
407 Posts
.. and I've spent the past 2 wheels looking at rims and had never heard of these guys.
Past 2 wheels eh? What measurement of time is that?

Looks like someones been overworked on the wheels category, lol :guiness:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Past 2 wheels eh? What measurement of time is that?

Looks like someones been overworked on the wheels category, lol :guiness:
Ha! Oh wow! Yeah, I must have the things on the brain.

In the end, I decided to just go with the Factory Repro SRT rims in gloss black, they'll let me run the factory tires until I hit the next major batch of overtime to allow me to justify something ridiculous :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Those coys wheels are nice, and pretty decent price. Been debating on them for a while or to just widen the heritage wheels already on the car.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Agreed BigBear! Those wheels are pretty killer and just about the perfect look I was going for. Anyone know if they are U.S. made?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts