Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
The skip shift feature is best eliminated electronically with a Predator.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I got an SLP one from LMPerformance.com

Free Shipping...

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I got mine from Speed Inc., very good price and quick delivery. Now I just need to install it! :browsmiley:

·
Banned
557 Posts
Ordered mine from Mikey at SpeedLogix. For the part & shipping, it came to a hair less than $30 total, and took less than 5 minutes to install. Customer service was fantastic and product works as it's supposed to.

Someone mentioned the Predator. That is another good way, but requires you spend around $300 for a hand held tuner. It's a great deal if you plan to use the tuner for other stuff.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Ebay $14 to my door.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Ordered mine from Mikey at SpeedLogix. For the part & shipping, it came to a hair less than $30 total, and took less than 5 minutes to install. Customer service was fantastic and product works as it's supposed to.

Someone mentioned the Predator. That is another good way, but requires you spend around $300 for a hand held tuner. It's a great deal if you plan to use the tuner for other stuff.
Can this be installed with the car on a ramp/stands or do you need it on a lift?

·
Banned
557 Posts
Can this be installed with the car on a ramp/stands or do you need it on a lift?
The wiring is located about the middle of the car. So it's possible to do with ramps and crawling under the car.

I just elected to use the lift because I'm a big guy and don't like tight spaces. Plus I happen to have friends that work places that make it easy to use the lift. So it just made sense to go that way for me.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
The wiring is located about the middle of the car. So it's possible to do with ramps and crawling under the car.

I just elected to use the lift because I'm a big guy and don't like tight spaces. Plus I happen to have friends that work places that make it easy to use the lift. So it just made sense to go that way for me.
Thanks. I'll have to find a lift to borrow. I think I have a friend with a friend....LOL

·
Premium Member
7,304 Posts
If you have a floor jack, just jack up the left front to bring the tire off the ground some, place a jack stand under the car, then crawl under there and install it.
(if you can't get the car on a lift).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts