Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have too much of an issue with Dodges new line of commercials. They sometimes make me chuckle, but I'm kind of disappointed in the lack of an iconic commercial that sends chills down my spine.

I remember after bankruptcy they worked on getting new commercials out, and the Chrysler corp. has done a great job at branding each line.

With the Jeep Grand Cherokee first commercial I was truly impressed and really wanted a Jeep (I don't even like the looks of it)

They have since ran numerous ads on how stout and well built the rig is, which I like all the new commercials. They branded the line of commercials from the first Iconic one

With Ram, ever since the division with Dodge, they pulled in the best voice in the business. The only issue I have, and its no true complaint, is when I see a Ram commercial, I want to buy a Ram, eat a steak and drink a Coors Original.

I think every commercial with Sam is iconic, but they played of the heritige of the engine lines and the duty of the truck.

here a few of my favorites

And of course with Chrysler, they did amazing with the Super bowl ad, and have a shortened run of that commercial, and I bet they will have more ads that play off that. I cant wait to see them.

All the while, Dodge has "Dexter" yapping about snowpocalypse, and driving to peru to pick up your kids. I was a bit unimpressed with the Challenger revoultion commercial, and the "Thats a freakin UFO" commercial. Its fine to have campy funny commercials, but with every other division of Chrysler having an in depth strong commercial. I think Dodge may be missing the mark.

Am I alone on this, or are there others who agree with me?

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
...but who oh why do they always show the challengers on dirt roads or out in pastures... it's not the dukes of hazards damnit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts