Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Phantom Black SXT+ 100th Anniversay
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Features on my window sticker say I have a temperature and compass gauge. But I’m not sure where it is or how to turn it on. I know how I have a coolant temperature gauge but I’m just wondering if Im missing something here. Thanks !

Attachments

·
Registered
15,813 Posts
It's in with the speedo along with the outside temp, this was mine showing North.

Only included on cars with the Electronics Group which you have.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,478 Posts

A Guy

Attachments

Reactions: Thread Killer

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, thank you guy's. As soon as I saw the replies I found it. There's a lot to learn with these newer advanced cars. I never owned one before. :smile:

·
Registered
15,813 Posts
More stuff to mess with . .

I lowered the AutoHLSens to delay the auto headlights, they were coming on way too early.

I also had the daytime running lights turned on but have to go to dealer for that.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
More stuff to mess with . .

I lowered the AutoHLSens to delay the auto headlights, they were coming on way too early.
Anyone happen to know if you can adjust the auto-headlight settings on the 2015+ Challengers? They also come on way too early!

Thanks.

·
Registered
15,813 Posts
Anyone happen to know if you can adjust the auto-headlight settings on the 2015+ Challengers? They also come on way too early!

Thanks.
Don't believe so, I've looked into it and never found anything, unless Tazer can do it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"I also had the daytime running lights turned on but have to go to dealer for that."

I thought you could do this through your settings on the newer models, 2015 and up?
My 2014 looks like it has the orange halo ring LED's but they are not ever on. Only
the amber turn signal lights stay on.

Good video too. Thanks

·
Registered
15,813 Posts
"I also had the daytime running lights turned on but have to go to dealer for that."

I thought you could do this through your settings on the newer models, 2015 and up?
My 2014 looks like it has the orange halo ring LED's but they are not ever on. Only
the amber turn signal lights stay on.

Good video too. Thanks
Right on both counts, on 2015 and newer you can select the DRLs yourself and 2014 and older the turn signal on bright is the DRL, no halos before 2015.

2014 was a funny year and some cars that followed the procedure, the dealer still couldn't get them to work, luckily they got mine going.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
On my 2018 SXT Plus the compass direction is right above the NAV touch button on the screen and says I'm headed South in this pic. Can you tell I'm driving with my knee in this pic?
20190708_112507_1563266949641.jpg

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
On my 2018 SXT Plus the compass direction is right above the NAV touch button on the screen and says I'm headed South in this pic. Can you tell I'm driving with my knee in this pic?
Not a fan of the auto-climate control? I absolutely love that feature.

Just curious - I noticed the "Lo" on yout touchscreen and then that Auto was disabled...

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Not a fan of the auto-climate control? I absolutely love that feature.

Just curious - I noticed the "Lo" on yout touchscreen and then that Auto was disabled...
I don't like auto climate control either so I don't use it. I set the temp where I want it myself. The LO is the A/C temperature setting, I have it set as low as it will go I like it cold. You see the little blue fan symbol upper right of the screen, that is the vented cooled seat air running also. Told you I like it cold. LOL
I usually freeze my wife out so she runs her heated seat on her side even when its 95 outside. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts