Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered my redeye aug 19 2019.car was built within 2 weeks. sat on lot canada for 5 weeks then finally shipped to michagan where it is now sitting.this is going on 11 weeks and sucks.any body know what goes on now whats the sitting time in michagan.i live in connecticut so im sure there are plenty challengers comming here

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
That is unacceptable waiting that long. I am sure that you have talked to the dealer, but has the dealer talked to the area rep?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
talked to sales guy last week and he said he will ta;lk to rep i dont want to harras him

·
Registered
15,908 Posts
The time is now to harass him, if they've got to build you another one there is not much time left for MY2019.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 72/340

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
The time is now to harass him, if they've got to build you another one there is not much time left for MY2019.

Ordering seized October 23, so how's he gonna get a fresh build?

·
Registered
15,908 Posts
Ordering seized October 23, so how's he gonna get a fresh build?

If they're still building the MY management can make it happen but maybe only days left before 2020 starts.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
302 Posts
I’m at 4 weeks from the day I ordered. I’m able to look up build sheet but no window sticker yet. Maybe our cars will be on the same delivery truck. I’m in New York.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Way to long. With the 2020’s coming soon your car value is already dropping and you haven’t even seen it yet. Unacceptable.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I ordered my Redeye on 8/24 and it was delivered to the dealer on 10/14.

Mine was a simple build. No widebody or stripes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts