Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my Diablo In Tune. I wanted to up load the 93 octane tune. When I went through the menus I couldn't find it. My choices were "Diablo tune", "91 octane", and "stock tune". Where's the 93? I loaded the diablo tune, definitely feel and see a difference but still wondering about the 93. Anybody else get this? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Received my Diablo In Tune. I wanted to up load the 93 octane tune. When I went through the menus I couldn't find it. My choices were "Diablo tune", "91 octane", and "stock tune". Where's the 93? I loaded the diablo tune, definitely feel and see a difference but still wondering about the 93. Anybody else get this? Thanks.
I believe the "Diablo Tune" is just a new moniker for what was the 93 Octane tune.

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe the "Diablo Tune" is just a new moniker for what was the 93 Octane tune.

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

Your right. I called Diablo and they said just what you did. In fact they are thinking of changing the name back to "93 octane tune". Dude said they get a lot of phone calls every week asking the same question. Thanks for your response.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Your right. I called Diablo and they said just what you did. In fact they are thinking of changing the name back to "93 octane tune". Dude said they get a lot of phone calls every week asking the same question. Thanks for your response.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

My pleasure, Teddy.

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Expecting my Diablo in the mail anytime. Saw a youtube where the Diablo trinity had "93 Tune" & "93 CAI Tune" as separate choices. Is this still the case with the Trinity?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Maybe it's me, but I really don't notice much of a difference (performance) between the Canned 93 and Canned 91 tunes... (Well except that the 93 tune MPG's is a lot less than the 91's). Is there really an advantage to running the 93 tune?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Maybe it's me, but I really don't notice much of a difference (performance) between the Canned 93 and Canned 91 tunes... (Well except that the 93 tune MPG's is a lot less than the 91's). Is there really an advantage to running the 93 tune?
I have been running the 91 tune for six months after trying the 93 for a week. I now have a custom tune from Johan, and you will be surprised at how much better the car will perform and shift with his tune.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts