Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am picking up my Hemi Orange/white striped 2010 R/T Classic on Wednesday! It only has 28 miles on it, and I am very excited! However, I am having the dealer remove the white stripes since I hate them. Are there any good places to buy black R/T Classic side stripes that are more reasonable than Mopar whose site was not very helpful anyway?

·
Registered
17 Posts
RiderGraphix.com is where i got mine...for a pretty fair price. Unfortunatly the people who installed them F&$*#d them up bad...not straight at all....so i paid for nothing.....

keep that in mind unless you are going to do them yourself:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Back in the day I had a 70 Boss Mustang that had flat black stripes that reflected gold when light was shined on them. Those were the coolest stripes I have ever seen. Does anyone know of a supplier of this kind of material?

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Challenger Gary is where I got mine

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
502 Posts
real simple order the mopar set directly from your dealer thats what i did.........can't get any easier. if you need the part numbers let me know

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
real simple order the mopar set directly from your dealer thats what i did.........can't get any easier. if you need the part numbers let me know

How much did they cost getting them through the dealer? I found a set of OEM Mopar stripes on ebay for $231.00.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
502 Posts
I actually had my salesman buy them for me as part of the deal.......price was $224 for 6 pieces........in a mopar package all stripes had layout lines and tabe to coordinate with the body line on installation

·
Registered
23 Posts
Beepahh, do the black mopar stripes reflect? If so my car is coming next week (black with black stripes) and I won't have to hunt down reflective stripes!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts