Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep I said it. I think I've actually advised against it not that long ago but here I am looking to get some myself.

If im not mistaken, didnt JBA have some for SRT8's? I dont want to spend $400 on HHP's catless mids.

Does anyone know where I can get a set that does not cost as much as high flow cats?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
JBA, Kooks, MOPAR are a few sources.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Found these on this forum!!!!!!!!!!

FS: Kooks catless mids for SRT8
Yep, im selling my Kooks catless mids for 06-10 SRT8. Fits any SRT8 6.1L car. Challenger, Charger, Magnum and 300C. These are 1 year old and in perfect condition. These are a direct bolt on to the stock catback or any aftermarket catback. I got these at HHP a year ago and they are listed as 430 bucks now. Im selling because im putting my car back to bone stock so I can trade it in. Im asking 275 obo shipped in the US.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm intresting

·
Registered
266 Posts
I got mine from HHP.

Marion

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
How much of a difference do those make? I looked at the link and it mentions the CEL issue that must be "tuned out".

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Nope, the KOOKS that I have for sale are a direct bolt on to the factory manifolds to the factory catback or aftermarket catback. Here is a pic of em. They are 3 inch pipes down to the stock size at the ends. I got em from HHP. Here is the link.

HHP Stainless Off-Road Cat-Deletion Race Pipes, 2006+ 6.1L Dodge Charger, Magnum, Challenger & Chrysler 300C
didn't realize those HHP ones they advertise as their own are KOOKS??? Interesting. Thanks for the info.

HemiSam

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
didn't realize those HHP ones they advertise as their own are KOOKS??? Interesting. Thanks for the info.

HemiSam
Truuuu, I didnt even know they were gonna be Kooks when I ordred them. But when they were drop shipped by Kooks and had the kooks stickers all over em I was like. Huuhhh, I be damned. COOL!!!!!!! Ill give you a call ASAP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts