Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... a new owner here and relatively new to the Challenger performance stores. Any one have an idea how I can track down an Eibach pro system? I have looked numerous places and through most of the sponsored vendors and keep coming up empty. Eibach has them on back order. I am sure I could be patient and wait a month but I am a spontaneous guy and want to lower this ride asap. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
We carry them, I can check in the AM to see if we have the kit in stock at the shop or if one of our warehouses has them. You are just looking for the springs, not the Pro Kit Plus etc?

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Someone I know will probably be selling his kit. A year old and only a couple thousand miles on it.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Hey guys... a new owner here and relatively new to the Challenger performance stores. Any one have an idea how I can track down an Eibach pro system? I have looked numerous places and through most of the sponsored vendors and keep coming up empty. Eibach has them on back order. I am sure I could be patient and wait a month but I am a spontaneous guy and want to lower this ride asap. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What year is your car?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for any input given guys. I was lucky enough to snag the last kit out of TireRack's warehouse and will have in a few days!

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts