Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked the forums, I checked fleabay, but I want it cheap.

Where do I go?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speedlogix (and other vendors listed in the vendor forum) support this forum financially and contribute a ton of solid information....Amazon could care less about this forum..
If we're talking 20-30 bucks difference, I will buy from a vendor that supports this forum. BTW I effing love this forum.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In stock with free overnight shipping. Technically all dealers are supposed to abide by diablo minimum pricing so you should not find it lower.
DiabloSport inTune Programmer 11-14 Challenger, Charger, 300, Grand Cherokee, Durango, Ram

If you do, we will price match
Will you match the Amazon price? I would rather spend my money with a supporter of this forum.

2014 SRT Base stick. Can I have a tune emailed to me, load it to the memory of the tuner and load it to my car and unload as needed? Please advise. $$$$$ is burning a hole in my PayPal account. Plus if wife finds out about, I will be doing girly crap. And on a personal note, I am sick and tired of doing girly crap ever since I got my bad muthachallenger.

Help me.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Will you match the Amazon price? I would rather spend my money with a supporter of this forum.

2014 SRT Base stick. Can I have a tune emailed to me, load it to the memory of the tuner and load it to my car and unload as needed? Please advise. $$$$$ is burning a hole in my PayPal account. Plus if wife finds out about, I will be doing girly crap. And on a personal note, I am sick and tired of doing girly crap ever since I got my bad muthachallenger.

Help me.
Yes put a link to the price in the order notes if ordering online, or call us tomorrow 888-SPD-LOGX

As far as they tunes they are stored on the tuner and you can flash and in flash the tune to the car when to you want,

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yay! Thanks Speed Logics! I ill be ordering on Monday!

·
Registered
188 Posts
What's unusual is that when I go to Amazon and go through their menu to check "fit" of their I-1000 DCX, Amazon's system says it won't fit for my 2011 SRT?!?!?

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Amazon & ebay do not have accurate data....buy from speedlogix. Amazon & ebay also will not give you the excellent customer service that sl does

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Nice to have someone to talk to if,,,,IF something goes wrong.
We have great vendors, buy from them and support our community.
Thanks FlatTop

1 - 15 of 15 Posts