Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations on where to purchase discount MOPAR parts & accessories?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was just wondering the same thing. Like to know the go-to website around here to buy MOPAR accessories and parts.

I'm looking to purchase the hood struts as my first mod. Well second, as i already have my lockpick waiting to be installed. Unfortunately, the car hasn't been delivered yet. LOL>

·
Registered
558 Posts
No connection to them, but I bought a van a while back from Steve White Motors in NC, and I know they claim in their ebay listings they will not be undersold on MOPAR parts. I don't know if that is the same as a low price guarantee, but you could call them on it. I plan to get struts and functional hood scoops from them soon. I do think they are competitive at least. I did see them undersold on the MOPAR Challenger cover. At times they have a number of ebay listings, so that can give you some price comparisons before you contact them. Plus the ebay listings state their policies.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just wondering the same thing. Like to know the go-to website around here to buy MOPAR accessories and parts.

I'm looking to purchase the hood struts as my first mod. Well second, as i already have my lockpick waiting to be installed. Unfortunately, the car hasn't been delivered yet. LOL>
Curious...how would hood struts be a mod when they come with struts from the factory??

·
Registered
558 Posts
I just called Steve White Dodge in NC today to actually order my hood struts and functional hood scoops (I have a non-classic 2010 R/T). They offered slightly lower prices than their ebay prices, combined shipping, and took the order by phone, credit card payment. Not sure if you might find a little better or not, but these were good prices, $123.61 for all, shipped to MD. I asked, and they told me they will give prices by phone order a little less than you see on their ebay store.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
We carry all Mopar parts and accessories as well as just about every other aftermarket part made for the Challenger. I think you will find our prices to be very competitive, and much lower than dealer prices on Mopar parts. Unlike most of our competition we stock what we sell, and we also price match!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Only SRTs have hood struts from the factory.
My 2011 SE came with the hood struts. It also came stock with the chrome gas door, 18 inch wheels, dual exhaust, carbon fiber accents, and push button start. The lights in the back of the seats were also moved to the roof. My neighbors 2010 SE didnt have any of these.

Ive also been looking for a good Mopar outlet. My local dealer never seems to have the right catalog.

Cheers
Dusty

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Sorry kinda liveing in the past...I should have said up thru 2010 only SRTs had the hood struts. If you look you still have the rectangular hole for the hood prop hold down to go in. Even the 392s do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts