Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, not sure if this is the right section but I’m wondering what are some good websites to order some performance and possibly replacement parts? Thank you for any help or advice.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Steve White (as already mentioned) and Speedlogix. Speedlogix is also an approved forum vendor. Hands down, those two for parts. Steve White Motors and can help with just about any performance mod or build as well. The other option I would suggest for a build and mods is Petty's Garage. They do great work and have good feedback. I personally have been in touch with Petty's and plan on working with them in the future. I will also add that I would have no problem having my car built and modded by Steve White Motors.

·
Registered
6 Posts
+1 on Speedlogix. I bought a Zoomer's catback exhaust system from them a couple years back. Something happened on their end and they were out of stock or something. Lisa, I think the owner at the time, mailed me about the problem, notified me when they were expecting to have them back in stock and gave me the option to keep the order + a bonus discount on a future order *i think like 10%* or just cancel the order altogether. I decided to keep the order plus I wanted some LED dome lights so I asked her if I could use the discount on that and ship that too when the catback came available. She ended up just giving me the lights for free, applied the discount to the catback and threw in a cool Zoomer's T-shirt. I was a happy camper.

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
Just beware of Speedlogix shipping charges. Luke at Steve White (yes, a Dodge dealer) sells A LOT of aftermarket parts that other vendors sell as well. At least he’s honest and trustworthy. Petty's Garage is also a great vendor. Have dealt with all of them for the past 6 years, I will never order anything from "Stolenlogix" again.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
performance parts

Hello everyone, not sure if this is the right section but I’m wondering what are some good websites to order some performance and possibly replacement parts? Thank you for any help or advice.
High Horse Performance

www.highhorseperformance.com

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
888 Posts
I have used all the vendors mentioned. All are great. I’ve personally met and dealt with Luke @ Steve White Motors and he is a great guy. I’ve also met the gang at Speedlogix and they are cool to hang and talk with. Good luck!

Edit: I forgot I just recently got Petty’s Garage front/rear sway bar set and their sub frame connectors. Greg was awesome and got the large boxes shipped to my APO here in Germany for me and was super quick about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have bought from Luke and had work done at Steve White. - Highly recommended

Have bought from Speedlogix. - Good products, price and shipping

Had work done at Petty’s Garage. - Good products, work is average at best

Purchased one product from Maryland Speed in Dec 2017 and still have not received. Not recommended at all.

Wheels from factory reproductions. - Great price, good shipping and product is nice

Tires from Discount Tire. - Great price and professional install

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, thank you for the tips everyone, seems like Luke has a great reputation here so I will be giving him a shot.

Destroyer, thank you for the wheel tip, I forgot to ask about a good place to get some wheels.

I have a 5.7 and I don’t plan on doing anything too radical with it, just a CAI, TB and some headers, already has a magnaflow off road catback. What are the average numbers that an RT would put down with those mods through a six speed? Thank you again

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
Wow, thank you for the tips everyone, seems like Luke has a great reputation here so I will be giving him a shot.

Destroyer, thank you for the wheel tip, I forgot to ask about a good place to get some wheels.

I have a 5.7 and I don’t plan on doing anything too radical with it, just a CAI, TB and some headers, already has a magnaflow off road catback. What are the average numbers that an RT would put down with those mods through a six speed? Thank you again

Do a lot of research. TB and CAI are a waste of money. What kind of headers do you have in mind? You’ll also need a custom tune if you want to see some benefit. FYI, the 5.7 responds much better to long tubes. Again, do lots of research. There are some great threads if you can dig them up. Good luck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do a lot of research. TB and CAI are a waste of money. What kind of headers do you have in mind? You’ll also need a custom tune if you want to see some benefit. FYI, the 5.7 responds much better to long tubes. Again, do lots of research. There are some great threads if you can dig them up. Good luck.

I was probably going to go the BBK route, I saw their promo dyno video where an SRT8 picked up about 20 to the wheels with a CAI and TB. I wouldn’t expect that much off the smaller 5.7 though.

Headers, I’m not too sure of the brand yet, but I’ve always gone longtube in all my previous cars.

I forgot to add about the tune but yes that’s also something I’d get. Specifically a handheld tuner, I’m glad you brought that up. My previous car was a 2010 Mustang GT and I was able to have tunes emailed to me that I would download onto my SCT tuner. Does anything like that exist (mail order tunes) for our mopar cars? Thank you

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
Don’t believe the promos. Yes custom email tunes is the way to go. Lots of good tuners. You just have to spent a little time digging up the threads. Believe or not the 5.7 responds better to boltons. Long tubes with custom tune with net around 25 to 30 hps.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don’t believe the promos. Yes custom email tunes is the way to go. Lots of good tuners. You just have to spent a little time digging up the threads. Believe or not the 5.7 responds better to boltons. Long tubes with custom tune with net around 25 to 30 hps.

Will do, I’ll hold off on the TB and CAI. It seems like the 5.7 has a lot of untouched potential and a few bolt ons can waken her up. This is my first dodge and I’m honestly surprised how well the 5.7 pushes that 4,000+ pound car. I had a 4.6 mustang with full bolt ons and cams and only put down 337 rwhp (399 on a 75 wet shot with a safe tune) and it feels like a dog in comparison. I also get about 25 mpg or so on the highway with a smooth ride in the challenger.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have everything you mention I believe. It hit 350 hp and 400 tq on a dynojet. My pb at the track is 13.4.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
1,924 Posts
LKQ online, is awesome for used parts. Often times they have pictures, make model, miles etc. Have gotten lucky a few times. great service.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,267 Posts
I like to use the forums supporting vendors when possible

A Guy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts