Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my '14 SRT in SLC week after next then heading to St. George for thanksgiving for a week. By the time I get down there she will have > 500 miles on her, so hoping to unload and enjoy some speed.

So that's the question, where in that area can I safely drive fast? Any tracks nearby without going to vegas area?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Bonneville salt flats less then an hour away.....

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I was bummed that the local drag race was canceled due to rain on Saturday. Sunday was wet and cold, but last two day have been beautiful here in St. George. Been finding any excuse to get out and drive while our family is all gathering for Thanksgiving holiday. Tomorrow I'm going to do some scenic drives (Snow Canyon, etc.). Still looking for somewhere to safely run some more performance tests. I've got > 800 miles on her already and still haven't scratched the surface.

R/T Fan - thanks for the idea, unfortunately Bonneville is pretty far from here, so that's not an option. But would be fun!

This weekend I'm braving the traffic driving back to Colorado. Hope to hit the tunnel before everyone else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts