Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been searching all morning but am not finding any sites that carry 2018 challenger RT rims. When I enter 2018-->Dodge I am not able to query further on Challenger R/T? Any ideas on where to look for new rims? I have an R/T coming and I just dont like gloss black rims so I am going to get new ones and sell the blacktop rims.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
What sites are you looking at. I simply Googled "Wheel Visualizer" and you'll get links to CARID.com and dozens of other sites that permit you to enter year, make, model, submodel. I just tried several for 2018 Challenger and they all accept R/T....some give the option for R/T Plus or R/T Classic.

Realistically, as long as you know your stock wheel diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset and back spacing, you can search for wheels, independent of your car model.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What sites are you looking at. I simply Googled "Wheel Visualizer" and you'll get links to CARID.com and dozens of other sites that permit you to enter year, make, model, submodel. I just tried several for 2018 Challenger and they all accept R/T....some give the option for R/T Plus or R/T Classic.

Realistically, as long as you know your stock wheel diameter, width, bolt pattern and offset and back spacing, you can search for wheels, independent of your car model.
Yep, you are correct. Thank you for the help.

Now, where do I sell my OEM rims? any ideas?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Going to put some aftermarket wheels and sell OEMs.

Best bet is post on this forum, and then sign on to a Charger, 300, and Magnum forums and post them there too. See if you can find someone within an easy driving distance, so you don't have to ship them. People sell wheels on EBAY, and shipping seems to be around $50 a wheel....and of course there's a chance of damage during shipping.

I looked at the OEM Black-top wheels, and they're not quite what I'm looking for. I'm replacing the Mineral Gray ENVY wheels that came on my 13 R/T Classic with something black, but I think I'm going to go away form the classic 5-spoke look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts