Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I used my best searching abilities and this is the closest i found

I want one with the exact same bee but with a hemi 392 too ... you know , exactly like the ones on the side of our cars “ scatpacks” keychain?

Like this

im positive it exists since its just the logo on the side of the car turned into a keychain but cant find it.

and would be even better if it had hemi on it too.

I figured i ask before i order because maybe you know where to find them

thanks

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
I used my best searching abilities and this is the closest i found

I want one with the exact same bee but with a hemi 392 too ... you know , exactly like the ones on the side of our cars “ scatpacks” keychain?

Like this

View attachment 996639

im positive it exists since its just the logo on the side of the car turned into a keychain but cant find it.

and would be even better if it had hemi on it too.

I figured i ask before i order because maybe you know where to find them

thanks
So buy one for the side of the car and screw and eyelet through one of the wings.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So buy one for the side of the car and screw and eyelet through one of the wings.
thought of that ... but seriously? Are you serious? No already made keychain exsits?

edit : damn , the emblem is 50$ ... thats about 35$ more expensive than keychains.

another edit: the 6.4 bee one is 20$ ... guess im gonna get me an emblem and drill it.

·
Registered
5,901 Posts
thought of that ... but seriously? Are you serious? No already made keychain exsits?

edit : damn , the emblem is 50$ ... thats about 35$ more expensive than keychains.

another edit: the 6.4 bee one is 20$ ... guess im gonna get me an emblem and drill it.
.I "think" the problem might be, by the time you get all that onto a key chain it will be rather big and demand would be rather small.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
.I "think" the problem might be, by the time you get all that onto a key chain it will be rather big and demand would be rather small.
i did not understand the “demand would be rather small statement .”

do you think i’n going to make them and sell them?

but ya now im thinking its too big.

i already created an ebay account and contacted the seller.

it is too big for a keychain right?

All opinions and ideas are welcome

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Demand would be small because, Who wants to carry a medallion of a key chain around. But who knows.
i do not plan to sell those lol , im only ordering one for personal use But not anymore i guess since it will be huge

Im pretty sure i stil dont get the statment ... it applies to me only right? Got ya

now who got the ideas?

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you contact this place?

rebadgedesign dot com
awesome website, bookmarked ... im sure if i asked them to make a custom one it would be 50$ plus ...

im going with the bee alone i guess ,

at least i earned a great website lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Sticker to replace the Dodge on back of fob

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,218 Posts
Demand would be small because, Who wants to carry a medallion of a key chain around. But who knows.
Yeah......wouldn’t fit in my pocket. Too much junk and therefore would bee crowded. :LOL:

Reactions: Pioneer4x4
1 - 15 of 15 Posts