Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Cervini's makes a fiberglass replica Hellcat hood, but its expensive. Wheres the best place to find an OEM Hellcat hood, perhaps off of a wrecked Hellcat? What websites should I be searching for salvage on?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
A dealer. Good luck getting a perfect used hood. At an average labor rate of $85 an hour for aluminum sheet metal repair, even a few dings can wash away your savings quickly.

·
Premium Member
11,606 Posts
We are able to get the OEM Hellcat hood.

The shipping can be a bit pricey depending on where you are located, if you send us a PM with your ship to address we will quote you. Just a heads up a business address is usually less expensive.

- Alexis

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
I know Cervini's makes a fiberglass replica Hellcat hood, but its expensive. Wheres the best place to find an OEM Hellcat hood, perhaps off of a wrecked Hellcat? What websites should I be searching for salvage on?
The old hellcat hood or the new hellcat hood?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
The old one. I'm not a fan of the dual snorkel.
Wondering if a 2019 Scat pack hood would fit on your car? It's the old hellcat hood. Just trying to give your more options, instead of just looking for old hellcats.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,341 Posts
Hood by itself (although I thought there was a complete kit with bezels available)

Complete hood kit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts