Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I just bought an RT from a forum member in California and was driving back to NJ with my wife and three kids when the storms hit. We decided to hang out in Tucson for a week to let it all pass. The car could do with an oil change while here and I would really appreciate some shop recommendations! Where do you take your cars?
I already have a filter and oil and would prefer a place that would be happy to use them.

Here's the car (and kids, sort of) in Oatman. We're Australian and are thoroughly enjoying Arizona. It reminds us a lot of home, except we don't have cactuses, Arizona definitely beats us on that.

Thanks very much!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,851 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Cool you bought PSM450's car, it's a beaut(y)

A Guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Dennis. I see a Salem Boys Auto in Tempe, is that the one?

Thanks A Guy, it is indeed a lovely car!

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT
885 Posts
You could try a Yelp review...

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,183 Posts
Larry H Miller Dodge on the corner of 22nd Street and Columbus in Tucson.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the suggestions all. I spoke to Dennis' friend and his recommendation was BRAKEMax.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
4,230 Posts
Have not needed it with my Dodge cars yet but with other cars when on a road trip and it was long enough the car needed servicing I just picked a dealer. While for instance living in Livermore CA I've had my cars -- at various times -- serviced in Sacramento, Fresno, Oklahoma City, Merriam KS, Springfield MO, Wichita KS, Albuquerque NM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts