Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am a new Dodge Challenger owner, as well as new to this website, and I had a few questions over modifications. I currently own a 2014 Dodge Challenger SXT +, with roughly 45.5K miles. Other than a few factory upgrades, nothing has been modified on the vehicle. After doing some research, I have come to the conclusion that adding a few minor Mods would help reduce throttle lag, and add horsepower making it somewhat comparable to a stock R/T. It seems Ford has A TON of reliable websites to purchase mods, yet for Dodge this seems a little more difficult. Where do you purchase your mods from?

I was planning on adding a K&N Dry CAI, and then adding a Diablo Sport tune. Also, has anyone found a way to install a back-up camera into the factory UConnect touch screen that is originally in the car? I was told that I would need a complete new stereo unit, or I would have to feed the video to my rear view mirror, which I am in disbelief.

Sorry for the craziness,
Brickhouse
**Attached photo is my love**

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
Welcome aboard here.

I installed a Diablo tune on my 2013. I had a CAI on it too. I was not that impressed to be honest. You just can't make the 3.6 comparable to the 5.7 unless you want to spend so major coin and turbo charge it.

·
Registered
15,341 Posts
Welcome!

Check the Supporting Vendors section, lots of good vendors here.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 R/T
532 Posts
Lot of good vendors here on this site But if you want R/T performance it might be cheaper to sell your current and buy a R/T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts