Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 11 R/T and want to get those stripes that the SRT has..the 2 going down the middle..

wheres a good and inexpensive place to get them at??

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I highly recommend RiderGraphixs....very good quality....lots of options...great service.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ridergraphix.com

I got mine from ridergraphix and was very happy with the service and the quality.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Agree!!! Ridergraphix is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
I bought mine from Vinyl Imaginations. I wanted to go with RiderGraphix, but I wanted a modified C stripe. They said they could not accommodate my request and Vinyl Imaginations could. Plus they (Vinyl Imaginations) were cheaper.

Mike

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wherever you get your stripes (I also recommend Ridergrafix btw), don't skimp and buy cheap ones. Like so many other things, you get what you pay for and cheap in price vinyl stripes usually equals cheap in quality as well. Also do yourself a favor and get a professional to do the install. Well worth the $ to get them done right the first time. And yes, I learned these lessons the hard way lol.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I went through Dales Cuda Shop, a vendor on here. Good stripes and cheaper than others. Only problem was the installer put them on a little off so Im going to do them again later.

·
Registered
637 Posts
On a zebra. Lol try one of the sponsors.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
Damn that looks good....... and not just the stripes. That is one hot looking ride, from the wheels, to the hood, to the color, and color combo, to the grill. Dude you have great taste........:thumbsup:

I bought mine from Vinyl Imaginations. I wanted to go with RiderGraphix, but I wanted a modified C stripe. They said they could not accommodate my request and Vinyl Imaginations could. Plus they (Vinyl Imaginations) were cheaper.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Damn that looks good....... and not just the stripes. That is one hot looking ride, from the wheels, to the hood, to the color, and color combo, to the grill. Dude you have great taste........:thumbsup:
Thanks... Took a while to decide on how to proceed. Everything I did I had at least two or three opinions before I launched out. Wife was iffy on a couple things, but now she is very happy with how it turned out as well.

Props for yours as well. I have not been a big fan of white stripes, but on that orange, it looks awesome. Pics look amazing with the desert backdrop.

Mike

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Questions come up about stripes about every month or so. I can only tell you what I have experienced.

I have purchased from two venders, Ridergraphix and Revolution Motorsports. The materials have been 3M Brand and Avery Decals. I also see absolutely no difference between the Avery decals and the 3M decals.

The only difference between Ridergraphix included instructions and costs nearly 3x as much and with Revolution Motorsports, stirpes were 1/3 the price and all you get is the stripes, no directions.

Since I take my car to a professional to install, the last set of RM stripes worked perfect for me. If you use a professional, check them out first. The place I take my car has extensive experience with decals, had numerous awards posted as 3M's Regional Award winner. Both vendor's stripes fit/finish are perfect.

I got to chatting with the installer after the last visit and he said they also cut decals and that all vendors buy the same 3M and Avery product, and said that at $110, RM was still making a "very good profit." You can imagine what RiderGraphix is making?

I have had both sets of stripes on for over a year and not problem with either vendor. Both venders are challengertalk supporters. In the end, you have to do what best fits your situation and allows you to sleep at night.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Bought mine from ridergrapfix. Excellent service fast delivery, even made me custom sized MOPAR decal to go on my front spoiler. Going on my Challenger tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Bought mine from ridergrapfix. Excellent service fast delivery, even made me custom sized MOPAR decal to go on my front spoiler. Going on my Challenger tomorrow morning.
Please be sure to post or email us pictures to be used on our website!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
These stripes from ridergraphix are just vinyl decals right? Do these fade the paint underneath overtime? Are they easy to remove if you ever want to take them off? I like the 392 stripes, thinking about purchasing some as well.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
These stripes from ridergraphix are just vinyl decals right? Do these fade the paint underneath overtime? Are they easy to remove if you ever want to take them off? I like the 392 stripes, thinking about purchasing some as well.
They are vinyl stripes just like the factory uses. The paint under the stripes will be protected by the stripes and will not fade. if you decide to remove them, it can be done easily with a hairdryer.

·
Registered
607 Posts
They are vinyl stripes just like the factory uses. The paint under the stripes will be protected by the stripes and will not fade. if you decide to remove them, it can be done easily with a hairdryer.
Thank you! Now just need to decide what color will look best with my '11 SE!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts