Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a deserter in your mists gentlegerms and ladies.

·
Banned
197 Posts
^^^^ Nope.
Well, I suppose it could be yes, but I don't believe that's what he's referring to.

·
Banned
197 Posts
You know more than me...not a big surprise...LOL!

HemiSam
Pssshhh ... I'm sure the deserter in question will be along shortly to explain his defection (if he hasn't already posted somewhere else). You might have to wait for him to land, though.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Has he really not made a post here about it yet?!

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
well now that I am home from vacation up north, I want to thanks all of you who helped me get my SE in A1 shape. My trip to the north involved a dealer in Vineland New Jersey and they gave me what I want to say top dollar in a trade that I couldnt refuse. and added to that a fantastic price on a used RT with shaker scoop and old style go wing that it seems like I stole it.

it is a 2009 RT with 33,400 miles. well after the trip is now has almost 35,000 miles on it.

I wont forget all the SE brothers and sisters. infact if you have any questions about what I did to my Se all you have to do is ask and I will give you the info. this is a dream come true and if it wasnt for Demon doing my grunt work in Jersey this deal would have never happened.

so now I am off to troll the RT boards and quietly learn what I can do the bigger brother of the SE.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Didn't happen without pics.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
BTW wp23n. its just not the money that made the deal, it was a salesman that gave me $20,000 for my trade. $6,000 more than any dealer around here. payment on new car is only $25 more a month. that is a deal I can live with.

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
no pics or it didnt happen huh? ;)

okay wiseguy:browsmiley:
Tony and Me.

salesman and me

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great looking hot rod. Now bring it to Challengerfest2.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
OH I will be there. I have been planning on it.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Awesome, we are going to have some fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts