Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install one of the AEM X-Series wide band air fuel ratio kits, but not sure which one to get that will work on my 2013 challenger and I'm using a trinity, I would like to data log the air/fuel ratio but I think I could be fine without data logging.

I want to make sure I'm safe on fuel with my newly installed supercharger and for a few hundred dollars I can buy a kit and install it myself, I know the gauge would work just fine just being mounted as I watch as I run thru the gears, but data logging would be better so I can see it in the logs to make better minded changes then what the eye can just see while running down the road full throttle.

I was thinking of the AEM 30-0333 it has an OB2 plug in I think makes easier for logging but not sure how this all works when trying to get the information to the trinity.

Like I said if I only can watch the gauge live while running thru the 1/4 mile then that's better then not knowing nothing at all. Logging would be the best way of course.

Thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
I ended up going with a AEM 30-4900. It allows for various face combinations so I run boost and AFR then I have a separate fuel pressure gauge. It can do 2.4hrs of data logging and has a wideband failsafe mode if you want to protect your motor.

·
Registered
2013 Challenger SXT
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went ahead and bought the a-piller and the aem 30-0333 wide band, should get it in a few days. So I will just go with that. Not much information on challengers and wide bands specially the aem and trinity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts