Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another forum member was nice enough to send me some samples of what my calipers would look like painted. I've been thinking about painting them one day, but wasn't sure which color.
Now that he did this, I still dont know. They're all awesome :)
Blue matches the car, red is classic, and green stands out from the crowd. Which one do you prefer?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Red, without a doubt. Only other color I would do on a blue car would be orange MAYBE.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Blue or Red, but the Green just looks strange to me.... I think the Blue to match your car looks the best!!!

Reactions: ghostrt

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Blue or Red, but the Green just looks strange to me.... I think the Blue to match your car looks the best!!!
Hellride, I'm in chicago, so blue and orange would be bears colors.. hmmm. :icon_biggrin:

Stimpy, I think i wanted green because of the porshe 918 effect :)

I would personally prefer blue, but I'm afraid it wont look as good if its the wrong shade, especially since BSP can change from light to dark blue depending on the sun.

Red is everywhere, but its a safe and good color to go with.
However, I dont want to look like im trying to upbadge my way to brembos
I enjoy my cheap brake pads :)

·
Registered
828 Posts
GO BEARS!!!!

Hey, maybe Gold???? That might look kinda cool and still be different then everyone else...

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,119 Posts
I went blue on my R/T. The G2 kit in blue was a great match and I thing it would match BSP too.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went blue on my R/T. The G2 kit in blue was a great match and I thing it would match BSP too.

Looks great. Where did you get the G2 kit? price? and was it easy to do?
how many hours approx did it take you?
:) thanks

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I would go with Blue, yes Blue.

Reactions: drluck

·
Registered
505 Posts
I like the blue and red with blue eeking out over red. I think it goes well with the car and is different than what's out there.

The green when I first looked at it seemed off, but I immediately thought if you had other graphics to pull it together it would work very well. If you had the green hood to fender "war stripes" or some other green graphics I think that would pull it all together.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I like the blue and red with blue eeking out over red. I think it goes well with the car and is different than what's out there.

The green when I first looked at it seemed off, but I immediately thought if you had other graphics to pull it together it would work very well. If you had the green hood to fender "war stripes" or some other green graphics I think that would pull it all together.
Yeah. My backup plan if I didnt find BSP was to get granite crystal and add green warstripes/calipers.
It kind of attracts me since the green is so bold and doesnt match anything though. haha

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Red for the "pop"....

Then Blue for the "elegance".....

Green? ....don't do it....

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Actually, b5 would look good. 2 contrasting shades of blue.....

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Hellride, I'm in chicago, so blue and orange would be bears colors.. hmmm. :icon_biggrin:

Stimpy, I think i wanted green because of the porshe 918 effect :)

I would personally prefer blue, but I'm afraid it wont look as good if its the wrong shade, especially since BSP can change from light to dark blue depending on the sun.

Red is everywhere, but its a safe and good color to go with.
However, I dont want to look like im trying to upbadge my way to brembos
I enjoy my cheap brake pads :)
How is painting your caliper red upbadging your way to brembos? He didnt say he was going to paint the word Brembo on the caliper in white lettering... :laugh:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How is painting your caliper red upbadging your way to brembos? He didnt say he was going to paint the word Brembo on the caliper in white lettering... :laugh:
Yeah, I know, but it kinda feels like that to me for some reason.
Im kind of leaning towards the blue... just gotta find a good and affordable blue caliper paint now.
I dont care for black much. I want a little bit of an accent to the car.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
on your car...blue, then red, forget green

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Blue or silver!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts