Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 2010 Challenger R/T yesterday. Manual with track pack. Wanting to hear any suggestions on the Mopar exhaust.....how is it or should I go with something else.

·
Registered
299 Posts
If I had the money right now I'd be on the SOLO exhaust group buy. Lots of good videos, customer service plus they are a sponsor to our 2nd Annual Challengerfest. Definitely seems like a solid company.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

we have some great vendors that will be able to help you out :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's a very big decision. There are so many nice systems to choose from, it's tough to make up ones mind. I went from one to another. Happy with my second choice. Good luck and welcome.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I was the first one to get the R/T Solo exhaust setup and I can say that I am glad i took the plunge! It's awesome, and gets better every day!

Steve offers phenomenal customer service and the fit/finish of the solo mach-x is where its at!!

Welcome aboard! Check out my vid in the solo thread and see what you think!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts