Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been researching graphic companies and its between Ridergraphix and Big Worm Graphix. I have a black RT and I want to go with yellow SRT8 stripes. I will be installing them myself working in a body shop I have experience with decals but by no means am I a master at it. I think there is a $70 dollar difference between the two but I'm not gonna let that change my mind if one is more inferior than the other.I'm looking for quality,longevity,fit and ease of installation. I'm just looking for peoples opinions that have actually used them so i can make my decision. thank you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just recently purchased Satin black SRT8 dual stripes for my PCP Core. They cost $226 to my door. I think I paid an extra $20 for the custom color and had them in less than two weeks. I shopped around on the web and thought Phoenix Graphix looked like the best place to buy from. Glad I chose them because when I found an experienced stripe guy, he said he'll only do the job if I get my stripes from Phoenix. Had to delay installation till the dealer changes my header panel/nose piece. Found a small dent in it two days before my stripe appointment :disgust:

·
Registered
413 Posts
I used ridergraphix and the vinyl is pretty good they fit well and were easy to install the company is great I had an issue with a car wash and they even sent me replacement pieces free of charge

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I'm sure either of the two will treat you right.. I'm within 5 miles of Big Worm
and they are great bunch of folks there.

Reactions: rghoskins

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've bought decals from various places on Ebay, but they never seem to fit exactly right.. I always end up modifying them at one point or another. The install is actually easier than you think, just get some soapy water and line em' up right. As long as you keep the surface wet you will have no problem. Good luck

·
Registered
267 Posts
I used Rider and the fit was spot on. Have only had them on for 1 year, but look like the day I put them on. I too had some special request from Rider, and they hooked my up no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
We have been here since the beginning and are still here for the members of the forums. We have the largest selection of Challenger Graphics on the Market….Check it out here…….. RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes Graphics Decals Dodge Charger Graphics Ford Mustang Graphics Chevy Silverado Graphics Retro Custom Graphics Stripes Decals Boss Hockey Stick HEMI

Also, almost all of our kits are pre-cut with NO Trimming or cutting during install. Most are very easy to install and many members here have done their own installations.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Big Worm worked for me, of course I live about 15-20 minutes from them. Great folks to deal with.

Reactions: BigWormGraphix

·
Registered
972 Posts
I used rider and the stripes were perfect. looked great for years on my 2010. I just ordered rt classic stripes in carbon fiber from worm for my 13...
great price. GREAT customer service. fast shipping. should have the car back tomorrow. expect pics and a review.

I also heard of Phoenix and they are reputable.

service wise I'd say go with worm. Price is also better

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
I have Rider installed. I really like them and David is good guy to work with he has help me with a install malfunction. I'm sure you will get quality from the other guys also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts