Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Which looks better, A or B? https://imgur.com/KAgSKkT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The top (A) is the current Challenger. The bottom (B) is a rough revision featuring a lower-profile door and a front and rear clip off the 1970 model (revised to eliminate the old, chrome bumpers). Which looks better, A or B? Should Chrysler stick with what they've got or revise? Which would you rather buy?

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome to CT from NY.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
B is definitely sleeker but I'd wonder if there are safety / crash test issues with the lack of structure underneath

·
Registered
263 Posts
The top (A) is the current Challenger. The bottom (B) is a rough revision featuring a lower-profile door and a front and rear clip off the 1970 model (revised to eliminate the old, chrome bumpers). Which looks better, A or B? Should Chrysler stick with what they've got or revise? Which would you rather buy?
Gotta go with the current model. Doesn't look as long imo.

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
When they designed the 2008 Challenger, I am sure that they would have preferred the 1970 front and rear bumper styles, but they would not have meet modern day crash test standards.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
B is much better and original. But, I'm happy what how it turned out. Best looking modern muscle car, bar none. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
B is much more retro.

·
Registered
2015 SRT
1,261 Posts
B but that probably gets rid of your headroom and thinner, lower profile seat with the way factory seats are in most cars. Maybe a CF framed, bucket, thin padded seat with only mechanical recline and sliding adjustment. That short would be in Corvette/Sports car territory I bet.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Hmmm......... I like the front end of the modern Challenger but the rear of the older model. So A & B.............. :5:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts