Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
18,738 Posts
that is according the the sales codes the modules (and IP cluster are flashed with).

IIRC, the 2019 Scat Packs all have the bee animation in the startup screen - in prior years the required the Scat Pack Appearance Grp and this wasn't something that could be added on.

There were others that used the Tazer and it gave options for SRT Performance Pages and different IP cluster splash screens.

One of the items I recall is the early build (2015) Scat Packs (with SPAG pkg option) didn't have the animation due to production / supply issues - and it couldn't be flashed onto models that were built earlier, but didn't get that feature in the option package.

· Super Moderator
18,738 Posts
Is there any videos of that? I've only seen the static SHAKER.
FWIW, here is the slo motion video I made of my 2018. There is a lot of animation in those few frames.
the Shaker splash screen (I have a 392 Shaker) is the static logo like the under hood decal has - I think the other post was joking around

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.