Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have two different sets of injectors here and wondering which one would be more advantageous to use on a stock 6.1 with a 2.8L KB and a stock fuel system, except the included Kenne Bell boost-a-pump. Also any info on what these things are rated at and if tuning needs to be any different between the two.
Part #04891574AB (these may be SRT4's)
Part # FI11351 (I believe this is the set that comes with the KB)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Have two different sets of injectors here and wondering which one would be more advantageous to use on a stock 6.1 with a 2.8L KB and a stock fuel system, except the included Kenne Bell boost-a-pump. Also any info on what these things are rated at and if tuning needs to be any different between the two.
I would use Mopar Part number:
4891574AD for that combo. -- Im not sure of the difference between the AD I listed and the AB you have. I was told they are the same, but I would not guarantee that.

Tim C

·
Registered
162 Posts
The injectors that came with my 2.8 from KB were the FI11354s. I sold them because I already had the SRT4's (#04891574AB-D) I bought for using with E-85 before I received my 2.8. The FI11354's appear to be the same injector as the Mopar part #.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
you should be fine with the SRT4 injectors...KB loves to take all the info off so you need to get replacements from them :scratchhead: on the boost-a-pump is it programable? if not consider upgrading the fuel system down the road just a suggestion. :)

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
you should'nt use either of them.
they are a pain to tune.
get some ford 80's and change your fuel rails put a front cross over on it.
theres lots of other stuff you need to do also
PM me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts