Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT392
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Wireless carplay for iPhone
2. Wifi Hotspot (This 2017 SRT392 is supported by Sirrius Guardian and not Uconnect Access)
3.SD card slot ( not USB Slot)
:banana:

·
Registered
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT392
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No

How do we connect Wifi to our 2017 Challenger SRT then, I asked customercare , they said we do not have the option . Also called ATT, they said they dont support for Dodge as of now.

Regarding the Wireless Carplay, how to do the setup. Customer care replied that we need usb cable, and wireless hasn't com up yet.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
How do we connect Wifi to our 2017 Challenger SRT then, I asked customercare , they said we do not have the option . Also called ATT, they said they dont support for Dodge as of now.

Regarding the Wireless Carplay, how to do the setup. Customer care replied that we need usb cable, and wireless hasn't com up yet.
Fairly sure you have to pay for it, check the uconnect site.

·
Registered
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT392
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fairly sure you have to pay for it, check the uconnect site.
How about wireless carplay?

Also if i have to pay for wifi, there should be an app on the uconnect by which i can pay. Mine doesnt have app. Sirius guadian is different from uconnect access. Uconnect access do not support my whip :)

·
Premium Member
3,685 Posts
Maybe there is an adaptor that lets you plug an SD card into the USB port?

·
Registered
93 Posts
How about wireless carplay?

Also if i have to pay for wifi, there should be an app on the uconnect by which i can pay. Mine doesnt have app. Sirius guadian is different from uconnect access. Uconnect access do not support my whip :)
My understanding is for car play and android auto you need to use a physical USB connection. I've not heard of wireless carplay.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,852 Posts
I believe it's

1) No Wireless not supported
2) No No Wifi hotspot on 2017s
3) No 2 USB plugs

A Guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts