Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
the charger is one tasty car,i must say.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i always preferred challengers/'cudas over chargers.

i think it just comes down to personal preference.

i like the grills, headlights, styling etc. of the challenger. as far as the indent on the side, the current chargers have nothing like the sexy body lines that the coronets (same as superbee) had in '69

1968-1970-dodge-coronet-r-t-1969-2.jpg
A12_WM23M9A_in_Michigan.JPG

·
Registered
2015 SRT
135 Posts
I really like the looks of the Charger, but think the front end looks a little more suited for a Japanese car. With that said, if I could have ordered a 15' Charger, I might have really struggled to pick between the two.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Challenger all the way. I'd love to have a nice 4 door car to replace the wife's car, but I can't get around the look of the new Charger. I liked to previous body styles better, but even then they were just decent looking compared to the Challenger.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
The Charger does have the best "tail lights" that is for sure but, 4 DOORS.............
don't think so, that is why I have a couple of 300's....
Night and Day between the two, either you want a sedan or a bad ass coupe all up to you!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I really like the Charger, lights and all. Particularly with the more aggressive hood and fascia.

...but I love the Challenger. I guess if I win the lottery I can buy em both and DD the Charger, right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts