Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the Flowmaster Force II cat back exhaust system and a K&N intake on my Challenger R/T. I love the rumble! I was wondering which power programmer to go with. Thinking Hypertech 52002 - Max Energy Power Programmer... Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
You will be better off with the DiabloSport tuning tools.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Diablo is the only real choice! Wen have the trinity for 599 and predator for 289 in stock and ready to ship

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just installed the Flowmaster Force II cat back exhaust system and a K&N intake on my Challenger R/T. I love the rumble! I was wondering which power programmer to go with. Thinking Hypertech 52002 - Max Energy Power Programmer... Any suggestions?
how much did you pay for your catback? im wondering if its worth the difference in $ when compared to just swapping out to some super 40's

·
Registered
896 Posts
I'm running that Hypertech tune. It's got nuts and really boosted the low end beans. I've run them for years now on many different vehicles. Between them and the Predator, you really cant go wrong.

I'm 100% content with my Hypertech right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

I spent $650 on the Cat Back and am not overly thrilled with the sound. I feel like I didn't get that much horsepower from both pipes and K&N. I hope the Hypertech will give me some juice.

Is anybody concerned about messing with the factory warranty after installing the programmer? Can you hide that you ever used it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts