Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been looking at some scat pack wheels for my R/T Challenger. Which wheels you guys like the most or would prefer out of the OEM scat pack 2526 and 2527 wheels? The 2526 are the machine or polished ones and 2527 are the matte bmw like wheels.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I think it depends on the car's exterior color and the look you're going for. The WRTs are great on bright colored cars because the really contrast nicely. If you're going for a murdered out look on a dark car they fit the bill as well. Here's mine (old red and new orange):

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
972 Posts
I'm a huge fan of the WRTs as well.... ImageUploadedByAG Free1501394947.393808.jpg

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

·
Super Moderator
15,363 Posts
For me, the WR2 wheel (std. SP wheel) is my favorite. Ordered my '16 SPS with those. At shows and cruise ins I've had compliments on the wheels and sometimes asked if those are OEM or not.

The balance between the satin wheel pockets and machined spoke faces and lip provide a relief from the "all black wheel" look that is around so much now.

Its personal preference, but if the WR2s were optional, I would have paid for those over the WRT...for my selection.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
972 Posts
I know what you mean about the black pocket wheels. I still have mine with my all season tires. I just love my WRTs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the replies! I went ahead and purchased a set of matte black WRT's early this morning! The guy i bought them from shipped them out today and i should have them by next week! I can't wait to put them on my car! I'll post pics once they're on!

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
972 Posts
Congrats! You'll love them.

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts