Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 R/T been thinking about getting a working shaker for it. Any information on the best one out there.Thanks

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
"Best" depends upon your definition of best. Personally, I prefer the Cervinis shaker hood.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Yeah I would say AFR has the true working shaker system your looking for

·
Registered
16 Posts
im lookin into the cervini ram air hood because im not really a fan or the cool air intake from k&n and any other look alike. but my question are does the cervini kit hold water. or is there a way to keep water from getting in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was wanting to know which has a better fit or any problems with them. Like the water getting in. Can you use the hood struts or do you need the brace.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the Cervinis shaker and hood kit, and it came with lift rams in the kit so don't buy any, but if you do want to buy some, I have some for sale that I bought before I knew this!! LOL!!

·
Banned
675 Posts
AFR has the only classic shaker look. They only thing they are missing is the hood trim ring around the shaker. I'm trying to get one made for mine.

Not srue about the cervinis, but AFR has a rain guard that you slide in front of your intake to keep water out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts