Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an encounter with a large buzzard while driving I am now in need of a new side mirror. I found this site from an older post but I'm confused as to what part number do I need. I have a 2016 SXT but I don't know if I have the multi-function mirror or non multi-function mirror. They are power adjustable and they are heated so does that make them multi-function? One would think the multi-function would cost more.

https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/oem...uZ2VyJnk9MjAxNSZ0PXN4dCZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZmxleA==

https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/oem...uZ2VyJnk9MjAxNSZ0PXN4dCZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZmxleA==

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,735 Posts
I believe the multi function come with the Drivers Convenience Group. You can enter your VIN# at Steve White as well to be sure

A Guy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I believe the multi function come with the Drivers Convenience Group. You can enter your VIN# at Steve White as well to be sure

A Guy
Ok I just searched again and noticed that you can put the vin number within the search field. I did that and it shows 2016 Dodge challenger however when I go through parts and get to the mirrors it still shows both options still. I do know that mine has the heated mirrors. What other options make it multi-function? If I don't have a muli-function mirror and order one will it work? The multi-function option is cheaper than the w/o multi-function option?

·
Registered
15,064 Posts

A Guy
Agree and would include the amber warning triangle for the blind spot monitoring.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree and would include the amber warning triangle for the blind spot monitoring.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
yep I realized all i had to do was notice if I have the blindspot monitor. I don't so I don't have the multi-function option.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm in the same boat, but its on my 2018 Scat, :(....( two weeks and some ****ing tard clips it while parked.)

Steve doesn't list 2018s on his site yet as far as i can tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts