Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 RT 5.7 Hemi auto. Have CAI and cat back straight pipes. I have seen some tuners but then find out they won't disable the MDS....would like to have that done also. I use to see used ones for sale on here also. Are used ones ok to save some $$$ ? Any help appreciated.
DSC02948.JPG

Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,384 Posts
Any of the Diablosport tuners will turn off MDS. I’d suggest the Predator 2. You could also look for a used original Predator. I had one of those for my old 2010 R/T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any of the Diablosport tuners will turn off MDS. I’d suggest the Predator 2. You could also look for a used original Predator. I had one of those for my old 2010 R/T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Diablosport in tune i3 doesn't turn off MDS.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,384 Posts
According to their website it does.

·
Registered
244 Posts
The i3 does turn it off. I have one and it does. Also I'd highly recommend getting a custom tune and and a trans tune when/if you get it. I'm going thru diablotoona when I get my supercharger on. There's several other members who got great results from him and some of them were supercharged as well

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to their website it does.
. Hmmm....I was on one of their sites and reviews and questions and someone asked does this turn off MDS. They said no, it will not delete MDS. And no
where on their site does it say that it will delete MDS.....?

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,384 Posts
It doesn't DELETE it, it turns it off. They call it active fuel management.

Reactions: Dragongunner

·
Registered
2019 Hellcat
226 Posts
I wouldn't go with Diablosport, they answer the first email but when you start getting into technical questions they do a Houdini act, recently I've been talking to HP tuners and they answer every question I ask (so far).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts