Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Not my style, but I'd go with the wheel on the left.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Semper Fi bro. There's nothing wrong with them at all. Just not my style. I'm into the old school 5 spoke chrome look. I like the black and red color though. That's my car's color scheme. I'm not a fan of black rims on my black car or a fan of the rivets.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I have stock SRT 8 rims on my R/T. I haven't found any wheels with the look I want that are light enough. I'm still looking. I like some of the Boyds and Rocket wheels, but they weigh too much.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
I have stock SRT 8 rims on my R/T. I haven't found any wheels with the look I want that are light enough. I'm still looking. I like some of the Boyds and Rocket wheels, but they weigh too much.
Rick I saw Rick "RBART" last night and he got new rims on his car that you might like so you might want to check them out on the 23rd when we get together.

·
Registered
348 Posts
The five star looks better but I wouldn't get it either. Any brand that sounds like minini, fellini, vorini, etc. may look ok on a lexus but not a challenger. Just my opinion.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I assume you have a tor red challenger... I like the wheel on the right but you guys know I have all kinds of shoes :)

·
Banned
557 Posts
Not a huge fan of black on black wheels either. And I absolutely LOVE black. It is just too much for me. I can't remember who had them but I saw one pic I did kind of like. It was black Viper wheels (similar in design to the one on the right, but not identical) and it had a bright red stripe around the rim to break the black on the rim between the black on the tire.

So for me, that would be needed.

To which style I like better. The 5-spoke definitely. You just need to get the outer trim. I actually saw another thread like yours just a few spots down and they had one listed. I stole and am posting to show you a 3rd choice of something I would choose if I were inclined to do black on black wheels.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Not a huge fan of black on black wheels either. And I absolutely LOVE black. It is just too much for me. I can't remember who had them but I saw one pic I did kind of like. It was black Viper wheels (similar in design to the one on the right, but not identical) and it had a bright red stripe around the rim to break the black on the rim between the black on the tire.

So for me, that would be needed.

To which style I like better. The 5-spoke definitely. You just need to get the outer trim. I actually saw another thread like yours just a few spots down and they had one listed. I stole and am posting to show you a 3rd choice of something I would choose if I were inclined to do black on black wheels.

X2 for me.... Kind of the best of both of the above... IMHO.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Rick I saw Rick "RBART" last night and he got new rims on his car that you might like so you might want to check them out on the 23rd when we get together.
Cool. I can't wait to check them out.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Definitely the left. I like a modern 5-spoke design on our cars. Respect the old school flavor but recognize it's 2011... That's just me.

HemiSam

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank you to all who has help me out on picking the right wheel.thank you for the feedback. i do have the tor red challenger and im trying to find the right rims for it? its really hard to find the right wheels for it. maybe you guys can help me out. theres no price limits ... so what do u guys have in store for me? :)

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Wheel 2 is the better choice!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts