Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Which wide bodie

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Ive seen a few different wide bodies. I know what I don't want. But I'm torn between the fender flair a la the demon look and the cut and weld look. All I want is an additional inch - inch and half. I don't want it to come out looking like a FAT BOTTOM girl. and you all know what I mean! I'm posting 5 pics. 1 Black, 1 orange, 1 white, 1 red and 1 red n black. what do you think is the better looking? I'm thinking something between the white and the red. Color is not in play just the body design.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 Scat Pack Shaker
67 Posts
OK Ive seen a few different wide bodies. I know what I don't want. But I'm torn between the fender flair a la the demon look and the cut and weld look. All I want is an additional inch - inch and half. I don't want it to come out looking like a FAT BOTTOM girl. and you all know what I mean! I'm posting 5 pics. 1 Black, 1 orange, 1 white, 1 red and 1 red n black. what do you think is the better looking? I'm thinking something between the white and the red. Color is not in play just the body design.
I vote for #4 - red

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Of the 5, I'd pick the White #3

A Guy

·
Registered
570 Posts
The white one looks the most polished and closest to what might come out of a factory design. Seems to draw inspiration from the newer wide body Corvettes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts